Since 1993, Jim has been President of Focus Efforts, a strategic business management advisory firm that has helped turn around underperforming operations, assist new and existing entrepreneurs in overcoming obstacles, and unlock their full potential. Clients enjoy success by identifying and capitalizing on growth opportunities, developing effective business strategies, and optimizing their operations. In 1994, Jim created a faith-based program called Godly Principles, an educational program helping business owners realize their full potential while honoring God in their businesses. Today, Jim is assisting churches and ministries to develop an outreach ministry to the local business community.
For more than 40 years, Jim has been helping small to medium businesses in the technology, manufacturing, real estate, construction, and finance industries along with other Small to Medium Businesses to grow, manage, and exit their trades successfully. With a proven track record of delivering results, we are committed to empowering our clients to achieve their goals and make a lasting impact in their respective fields.
Jim’s extensive background reflects his commitment to encouraging entrepreneurism and faith-based business ownership. Jim gives back to the community through many forms of mentoring through these exceptional organizations:
- SCORE Certified Mentors helping startups and seasoned owners.
- DBE Mentoring: aiding SBA 8A and local DBE participants to graduate successfully
- UCF Business Incubator Mentor, where Jim guides entrepreneurs through critical stages of growth inside the incubator programs. Additionally, he has given workshops at the UCF campuses in Daytona and Orlando.
- State of Florida Office of Insurance C.E. School #373650, Instructor #1644015
- National Entrepreneur Center Advisory Board Mentor
- International Public Speaker for FAVACA, State of Florida’s team to promote entrepreneurship.
- Innovation Challenge Business Pitch event judge and advisor
- Daytona Beach Police Department, Volunteer Chaplain/Clergy
- Kingdom-Minded Worldwide Ministries Inc, Pastor
PUBLIC SPEAKING PROGRAMS
Jim provides public speaking to audiences of 20 to 10,000 with inspirational deep-dive content on Strategic Business Management and entrepreneurship. Jim is also a published author on business topics available online. Here are just a few of the numerous topics available today for your next event:
- Future Proofing Your Business
- Understanding ESG, DEI, and Your Bottom Line
- Creating Business Models that Convert to Successful Business Plans
- Putting Fun back in your Workplace
- Get Funded! Understanding the Capital Raise
- Decision-Making: critical thinking for leadership
- Balancing Business and Beliefs
- Starting an Outreach Ministry to the Business Community
- Mastering the 10 Pillars for Enduring Success
- Godly Principles for Relationships
- Structuring Your Business for Success (organization and legal)
- Starting A Business With God
- Exiting Your Business
- 3D Your Approach to Growth
- Wealth Protection Strategies: Keep what you made
If you need a special topic for your church or next event, contact us and we can work with you to craft a custom presentation to meet your needs.
INFUSION OF FAITH AND COMMERCE
Faith defines Jim, a Pastor with Kingdom-Minded Worldwide Ministries a volunteer Chaplain/Clergy with Daytona Beach Police Department. He combines faith-based principles into business, as his for-profit teaching organization Godly Principles demonstrates. He works with local churches, organizations, and schools to teach Bible-based entrepreneurship. Years of study and devotion produced this.
Jim is married with five children, three grandchildren, and fourteen rescued cats. Jim inspires people and organizations through his Godly Entrepreneur programs.